I really got into this one. The first half is a bit slow but that is expected as the last book ended on a climax but the second half was really exciting. This story keeps getting darker. Really liked the Theon chapters and grew to like Aryas, Brans and Catelyns chapters more than the last book. I felt like there were too many Tyrion Chapters. Favourite Chapters are Dany at the House of the Undying, Tyrion and Kings landing Riot, Theon's last few.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
With excellent production helmed by Whitearmor, Bladee continues his trend of art-pop, rap fusions. Some poppier tracks that surely borrow...
-
A Clash of Kings George R.R. Martin I really got into this one. The first half is a bit slow but that is expected as the last book ended...
-
Les Miserables is an adaptation of the musical based on one of 19th centuries novel of the same name. There are aspects of the film that ar...
No comments:
Post a Comment